Notice of Business Transfer (Sensor and Piezoelectric Businesses)
JRCS Co., Ltd. (1-2-14 Higashiyamato-machi, Shimonoseki, Yamaguchi, Chairman and President, JRCS Group CEO: Koichiro Kondo) announces that the sensor business and piezoelectric business, excluding the “Smart Sound Probe” an sound diagnostic device for machinery, will be transferred to MEMUS Core Co.,Ltd. (headquartered in Sendai, Miyagi) as of August 1, 2020.
JRCS took over the businesses from Kuramoto Co.,Ltd. in 2017 and has been seeking to enter into new fields, but decided to transfer the businesses to MEMUS Core Co.,Ltd. by a strategy of selection and concentration. Accordingly, JRCS Hanaizumi (19-1 Uchibetto, Yushima, Hanaizumi-cho, Ichinoseki, Iwate), the development and sales base for this business, will close on July 31, 2020.
We would like to express our sincere gratitude for the support and encouragement you have given us, and we would like to ask for your continued support of MEMUS Core Co.,Ltd., the company to which the business will be transferred.
1. Subject of the transfer
1) Sensor business
2) Piezoelectric business (excluding Smart Sound Probe)
2. Date of business transfer
August 1, 2020
3. Outline of the successor company
1) Company name: MEMUS Core Co.,Ltd.
2) Representative: Koji Homma, President & CEO
3) Head office: 3-11-1, Ake-dori, Izumi-ku, Sendai, Miyagi
Hanaizumi office: 19-1 Uchibetto, Yushima, Hanaizumi-cho, Ichinoseki, Iwate
4) Tel: +81 (0)22 777 8717
5) URL: https://www.mems-core.com/
4. Contact information on the Smart Sound Probe
Marine Business Dept. of JRCS Co.,Ltd
JRCS Tokyo Tel: +81 (0)3 5948 5952
JRCS Toyoura Tel: +81 (0)83 775 2030