Outbreak of New Coronavirus Infections at JRCS
Chairman and President of JRCS Co.,Ltd.
We would like to inform you that on September 9, 2021, an employee working at JRCS Toyoura was found to be infected with a new coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Infected person
- One employee working at Toyoura Plant
Address of the employee’s workplace: 2155 Kawatana, Toyoura-cho, Shimonoseki, Yamaguchi, 759-6301 Japan
Building: JRCS Toyoura
- Close contact persons
- 2 close contact persons confirmed at the discretion of the local health center in charge
- September 8 (afternoon): The employee felt ill (malaise and slight fever).
September 9: PCR test was conducted at the hospital and found to be positive.
- On September 9, disinfection of facilities in the area where the employee was working has been carried out. Antigen tests were conducted on employees who were in close contact with the infected employee, and negative results were confirmed.
- Disinfection areas
- meeting rooms, service entrance, restrooms
From now on, we will make utmost efforts to prevent the spread of the infection in cooperation with the local health centers in charge and other related organizations.
We deeply apologize for any inconvenience and concern this may cause you, and ask for your understanding in this matter.
Mr. Tetsuya Tanaka
JRCS Co., Ltd.
Tel: +81 (0)83 261 0200
For all enquiries please contact
JRCS Corporation Corporate Planning Office Public Relations Team