- JRCS Participated in the IDC Future Enterprise Awards 2023 Ceremony as Japan Winnter To the Final Judging of the Asia-Pacific Regional Competition
- JRCS Wins “Special Award for Digital Innovation” in
IDC’s Seventh Annual Future Enterprise Awards (FEA) 2023
- JRCS joins the “Maritime and Ocean Engineering Cooperation Program” at the University of Tokyo to build sustainable maritime logistics
- infoceanus New Release Announcement New Features in JRCS’ Digital Solution Series
- Participating in the Second Stage of the Nippon Foundation MEGURI2040 Fully Autonomous Ship Project for Social Implementation
- Announced partnership to provide GHG reduction and optimal operation system
- MOL, JRCS to Research Potential of AI-based Object Recognition Technology to Support Watchkeeping Aboard Vessels
~ Aiming for Safer Operation ~
- Update information on digital product “infoceanus” series
Expanded functionality of assist/command/connect to improve convenience
- Outbreak of New Coronavirus Infections at JRCS
- The release of a new infoceanus solution “infoceanus connect”
- The infinity series has been reborn as “infoceanus”, bringing “command” the latest digital solution!
- Expand lineup of digital solutions: infinity assist and infinity command
- The Transformation of Japan’s Shipping and Marine Industries Hankyu Ferry and JRCS A cooperation in promoting a digital transformation of the shipping and marine industries
- “Kikuho” our “Listening” character is off on a class visit.
Thursday, June 20 will see the first visit of “Kikuho” to a nursery school in Shimonoseki.
- “Kikuho” gains popularity as a celebration drink and goes on sale at a popular café in Shimonoseki to commemorate the Reiwa era.
- Revolutionizing Learning The Industry’s first XR next-generation digital solution INFINITY Training
- The release of a new electronic stethoscope “JPES-01” adopting an in-house developed organic piezoelectric film anticipating “Online medical treatment”, with a design reflecting the opinion of 100 nurses.
- Employee’s Resolution with the theme of “Listening Comprehension” To produce an official mascot character as part of the founding 70th anniversary commemorative project
- Renewed to an “Attractive Office” promoting the reform of the Marine Industry’s way of working.
The concept is the “Fusion of Team Work + Living Work!”
- JRCS and Microsoft Japan Partner on Digital Transformation in Merchant Shipping and Marine Industries
- Exhibition Notice of “The 2nd [Next Generation] Thermal Power Generation EXPO” A Proposal of Plant Diagnostic Apparatus Utilizing AI
- With the easing of restrictions with regard to secondary employment, Diversity Management is to give financial support, in the form of a payment of a lump sum of money, to employees to encourage the creation of jobs on the side. The growth of employees together with raising their skills is the objective here.